Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 490

Thread: Random: Random subject thread (NOT insanity)

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For this last month, I've been thinking we'd need a miscellaneous thread to comment on news and minor stuff which is enough unimportant to not deserve a thread. Pretty much like the random insanity thread, only not insane. This thread could be used to post random minor stuff, comments, etc. You can reply to other's posts or go switch topics with a new one of yours, i.e. it's a variant topic thread.

    ----

    I'll start with this:

    I've heard that (heterosexual) O and A were illegal in lots of places in the US until today, I'm like WTF??

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 01:20 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!

    Er, what's O and A? Oral and Anal or something? *just woke up*

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup, I meant oral and anal sex

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    My god, that's stupid.


    Uhm... er.... were they illegal in Maryland? Or Pensylvania? New Jersey? &lt;_&lt;;; &gt;_&gt;;;

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm guessing that Rhino/Human anal is illegal as well, from your Sig.... Lol

    Dunno about that, you'd haveta ask OCB, or one of our other British members.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone read any gaming mags? I don't bother anymore, as usually they're biased or crappy, and I can just as much, and more, info on the internet.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, you're wrong, actually they're often biased AND crappy [img]smile.gif[/img] . I haven't read one for years, I only use the Net. Not that places in the Net aren't biased (most are), but I have a lot to compare and I have the technical info I need.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Isnt doggy style illegal in UK or something like that? ?&gt;_&lt;?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, the gaming magazines are crappy and biased...and someday I'll be working for them! Hooray! =D

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ??

    ----

    Watched Spiderman on DVD

    *SPIDERMAN SPOILERS*

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    Spiderman is deeply gay.

    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

    **

Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •